GREEN BAY, Wis. (WFRV) – The Green Bay Police Department is investigating a string of recent car thefts in the Green Bay area.
On Sunday morning, police say they received a report of a theft from a vehicle near Perkins Park which was followed by another report of a vehicle theft a short time later.
Officials believe the thefts occurred between the hours of 10 p.m. on Saturday night, and 2 a.m. Sunday morning.
Police also note that on Saturday morning they received multiple reports of thefts from vehicles in the area west of King Elementary School and He-Nis-Ra Park.
Residents who have any information about these incidents are encouraged to call the Green Bay Police Department at (920) 448-3208.
Police are also encouraging any residents who believe they may have been a victim of theft or property damage, to contact the non-emergency number at (920) 391-7450.
- Police ask for help in search of armed robbery suspect
- Warren Gerds/Critic at Large: Extra! What the human is really good at
- Relief nurses head home from Green Bay, express apprehension but confidence in travel safety over Thanksgiving
- Traveling abroad? The CDC now says you should get 3 coronavirus tests
- DNR urges hunters to watch for elk and moose, keeping non-target animals safe