GREEN BAY, Wis. (WFRV) – One pedestrian received life-threatening injuries after being struck by a vehicle in Green Bay on Saturday night.
According to the Green Bay Police Department, just after 7:30 p.m., police responded to the area of W Mason Street and Packerland Drive for a report of a car versus pedestrian motor vehicle accident.
Officials report the pedestrian was taken to a local hospital with life-threatening injuries.
Both the Green Bay Police Department and the Brown County Sheriff’s Office are currently investigating this incident.
No further information is being released at this time, Local 5 will follow this story and update this story as it develops.
- Door County villages apply for more land, expanding outdoor recreation
- Warren Gerds/Critic at Large: Viral ‘Faithfall,’ ‘Only for Now’ theater pieces set in Green Bay
- Gov. Evers announces shipment of one millionth mask for pandemic protection
- New technology at Wisconsin airports make travels safer and more convenient, now and into the future
- UPDATE: GSA recognizes president-elect Biden, clearing way for formal transition