THURSDAY 9/3/2020 6:02 p.m.
GREEN BAY, Wis. (WFRV) – Green Bay Police say the intersection of Main and Irwin is back open after a serious crash occured in the area.
Authorities asked the community to avoid the intersection shortly before 3 p.m. Thursday while they investigated what appeared to be a crash involving a motorcycle.
No other details are available at this time.
Original Story: Green Bay Police ask community to avoid east side intersection due to crash
THURSDAY 9/3/2020 2:50 p.m.
GREEN BAY, Wis. (WFRV) – Green Bay Police are urging motorists to avoid an intersection on the city’s east side until at least 6 p.m. Thursday evening.
Authorities say they are investigating a serious traffic crash at Main and Irwin. Motorists are encouraged to use Webster to University or Baird to University for the evening commute.
Green Bay Police ask that anyone who may have witnessed the crash to contact police at 920-448-3208.
No other information is available at this time.
- President Trump nominates Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
- Almost 3,000 new positive COVID-19 cases and 7 new virus-related deaths reported by Wisconsin DHS
- Green Bay residents log nearly 500 hours of service during ‘Good Neighbor Week’
- Hidden Paws Network hosting Brown County pet food drive
- Deadliest year on Lake Michigan, drownings reach record high