FRIDAY 2/14/2020 11:57 a.m.
GREEN BAY, Wis. (WFRV) – Green Bay Police say a runaway teenager has been found safe.
Police notified the public they were searching for 15-year-old Yessenia Ninham who was last seen Wednesday morning before leaving for school. Some text message communication reportedly occurred Wednesday night, but Green Bay Police stated her location was unknown.
According to police, Yessenia has been reunited with her family.
No other information is available at this time.
Original Story: Green Bay Police searching for 15-year-old runaway
THURSDAY 2/13/2020 8:17 a.m.
GREEN BAY, Wis. (WFRV) – The Green Bay Police Department is asking for the public’s help in locating a 15-year-old runaway.
Police say Yessenia Ninham was last seen Wednesday morning before leaving for school and has not been seen since.
Some text message communication occurred Wednesday night, but Green Bay Police say her location remains unknown.
Yessenia is described as 5’4″, about 150 pounds, with brown hair and eyes. She was last seen wearing a light-colored t-shirt and dark gray sweatpants. Police say Yessenia was last known to be on Green Bay’s east side.
Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to call the Green Bay Police at 448-3201 and reference case 20-201732.
- Oshkosh Avenue Bridge to close until summer for construction
- Pete’s Garage serving up all types of winter fun
- The area’s largest wedding show coming to Lambeau Field Atrium Friday and Saturday
- Fond du Lac Fire assisting Van Dyne Fire, battling house fire
- Milwaukee reports first child death due to flu, third in the state