GREEN BAY, Wis. (WFRV) – Green Bay Police say they are looking for information after a 7-year-old was bit by a dog along Baird Creek Trail.
Police say that between 10:45 a.m. and 11:04 a.m. on Sunday, Feb. 9, the child “sustained an unprovoked bite to the face.”
The dog is described as a black, white, and grey colored young husky. Authorities say they dog was being walked bay a Hispanic man between 30- and 40-years-old with short, black, buzz-cut hair and a tan, oversized coat.
A second person walking with the dog was described as a Hispanic teenager wearing a black hat and coat.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Green Bay Police Department Animal Protection unit at 920-448-3200 Ext 0113 and reference incident 20-201550.
- Appleton resident dies in house fire
- Wisconsin DHS reports over half of COVID-19 test results came back positive
- One person dead in Marinette Co. after officer-involved shooting
- Nurses helping nurses: how out of state nurses lend a helping hand in Green Bay
- Milwaukee County finishes election recount, Biden holds lead