GREEN BAY, Wis. (WFRV) – Green Bay Police are advising commuters that bridges over waterways may be slippery and possibly ice-covered due to the extreme cold weather.
Police say that due to the difference between the air and the slightly warmer water below.
For the area’s most accurate forecast, be sure to visit the Storm Team 5 weather page or download the Storm Team 5 weather app below:
- Transformation House highlights need for transitional housing
- Green Bay Water Utility on track to remove all lead pipes by end of 2020
- Green Bay Southwest High School students aim to tackle perch problem with aquaponics program
- Police: 5 dead after gunman opened fire at Milwaukee brewery complex
- No new confirmed cases of coronavirus in Wisconsin, risk of spread remains low