Grill Fire Spreads to House in Bellevue

Local News
fire pic_1534249806544.jpg.jpg

Residents in Bellevue are safe after a fire from their gas grill spread to their home.

The fire was reported on at 5:15 p.m. on Monday on Ontario Road. According to the Bellevue Fire Department the fire from the grill quickly spread from the deck to inside of the house. The homeowners were able to safely escape while firefighters saved their pet cat.

No injuries were reported and the estimated damage to the home has been set at $95,000.

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

More Don't Miss

Trending Stories