LITTLE CHUTE, Wis. (WFRV) – Another Cobblestone Hotel is being built in Northeast Wisconsin.
The group broke ground on a new facility in Little Chute on Monday on the corner of Highway N and Main Street.
Cobbleston recently held a grand opening for a new hotel in Two Rivers.
The location in Little Chute will be open sometime in the near future.
“We felt like it was a really good match to work with the local businesses and the corporate businesses that are here,” owner Nicole Lemens tells WFRV Local 5. “We felt like it was a very good match for this specific area, for this specific parcel of land.”
- Walmart announces Cyber Monday 2020 deals
- Warren Gerds/Critic at Large: Livestream ‘The Magic of the Holidays’ keeps much of a legacy going
- CDC sets meeting on allocation of COVID-19 vaccine
- One person dead in Marinette Co. after officer-involved shooting
- Nurses helping nurses: how out of state nurses lend a helping hand in Green Bay