BROWN COUNTY, Wis. (WFRV) – The Hidden Paws Network (HPN) announced they will be hosting a pet food drive on October 3, to help provide pet supplies to homeless and low-income families in Northeast Wisconsin.
The pet food drive will be from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., at various locations around Brown County including Hidden Paws Network, Lambeau Field parking lot, PetCo east and west locations, Bark & Brew, Cheryl’s Healthy Pet Market, Bay Park Square Mall, and Terry’s Wall Street Pub.
HPN says the pet food pantry supplies pet food, litter, and supplies for homeless and low-income families throughout North East Wisconsin and has already distributed food for over 1,600 pets to each be fed for a month.
For more information on this event visit call (920) 391 – 5695.
- Illinois bans indoor dining in Chicago, adds restrictions due to resurgence of COVID-19
- Second stimulus checks: Trump eyes aid deal with direct payments after Election Day
- Green Bay, Brown County budget plans invest in behavioral health initiatives
- WPS Garden of Lights returns to Green Bay Botanical Garden for 24th year
- Wisconsin reports largest single-day increases in COVID-19 cases, deaths