A fire in Green Bay caused by a burning candle has left a family without a home.
The Green Bay Metro Fire Department responded to a home on Farlin Avenue around 11:35 pm with heavy smoke coming from the windows and two sides of the home.
One adult and three children were able to get out of the home and were not injured.
Crews had the fire knocked down in 10 minutes and fully extinguished in a half hour, however extensive overhaul of the house was needed due to the amount of fire.
Loss is estimated at $75,000, the cause of the fire has not been determined yet but the origin of the fire was the candle.
The Red Cross is assisting the family at this time.