A house fire in De Pere sent two occupants of the residence to the hospital.

De Dere Fire Rescue responded to a house fire on Sunrise Court yesterday night.
Three family members were in the house at the time of the fire.
Two of them required transportation to the hospital for smoke inhalation.
Fire personnel say the fire started in a bedroom and extended into the hallway and a second bedroom.
The damage from the fire is estimated to be around $33,000.
The Brown County Fire Investigation Task Force says the fire remains under investigation.