WAUPACA COUNTY, Wis. (WFRV) – The human remains recently discovered in Waupaca County have been identified.
According to the Waupaca County Sheriff’s Office, the remains belong to 27-year-old Chad Anderson.
Anderson was reported missing on April 20, 2020.
The Sheriff’s Office says no further information is available at this time.
On August 9, the Sheriff’s Office says a reporting party found the remains in the Township of Lind.
Upon arrival, law enforcement report they were able to confirm the remains found by the caller were in fact human.
- Warren Gerds/Critic at Large: Week ahead: Performances arriving or no longer in calendar, part 29
- Green Bay restaurant owner offering free beer samples to celebrate his family roots in Luxembourg
- Oshkosh neighborhood upset with the number of sex offenders at a transitional living facility
- Bitter debate taunts overpower Trump’s, Biden’s visions
- Nonprofits find new ways to fundraise as coronavirus pandemic continues