MONDAY 6/29/2020 2:30 p.m.
GREEN BAY, Wis. (WFRV) – I-43 northbound at Webster Avenue is back open after a Monday afternoon traffic incident.
The right lane of the highway had been closed to allow crews to respond to the scene.
There are no additional details regarding the incident at this time.
Original Story: Incident closes right lane of I-43 northbound near Webster Ave. in Green Bay
MONDAY 6/29/2020 1:09 p.m.
GREEN BAY, Wis. (WFRV) – The right lane of I-43 northbound at Webster Avenue is closed due to a traffic incident.
Authorities say the incident occurred around 12:45 p.m. The incident is expected to be cleared in about two hours.
WFRV Local 5 will provide updates as they become available.
- Studies suggest a link between blood type and COVID-19
- Cooler temperatures last through the weekend
- Green Bay’s troubled tourism industry takes another blow
- 1919 Kitchen and Tap, The Turn, 46 Below reopening in Green Bay
- WPS to close downtown Green Bay campus as employees work remotely, move to different location