Video courtesy Kaukauna Police
KAUKAUNA, Wis. (WFRV) – A Kaukauna Police officer overcame her fear of birds Wednesday morning to rescue some ducklings.
According to a Wednesday morning Facebook post, Officer Shanle was finishing reports early in the morning when she saw some ducklings drop through a sewer grate.
Officer Shanle was able to rescue the ducklings and reunite them with their mother duck.
Check out more Positively Wisconsin stories:
- De Pere evokes memories of “It’s a Wonderful Life” film to encourage the community to support small business
- 22 years later: De Pere Family celebrates final mortgage payment on Habitat for Humanity home
- Covid-19 staff at Ascension St. Elizabeth received free lunch as way to thank them for being caregivers
- Kids can keep busy and lend a helping hand this winter as a hydro helper
- Local girl beats cancer and gives back to those still fighting