KENOSHA, Wis. (AP) — The suspect in custody in a fatal double stabbing in Kenosha is being held on tentative charges of first-degree intentional homicide, strangulation and child abuse.
Police say they received a call to a residence about 4:30 a.m. Wednesday about a possible sex crime. Responding officers said they found a 49-year-old man and 36-year-old woman were dead and a 15-year-old injured.
Three other children, ages 15, 10 and 6, were also in the house. A 24-year-old man who lives at the home was arrested.
- Biden’s national security Cabinet nominees face Senate tests
- Joe Biden to propose 8-year citizenship path for immigrants
- Warren Gerds/Critic at Large: Door County theater’s ‘The Play’s the Thing’ going virtual
- Parents prepare students for in-person learning
- 81-unit apartment complex to be built near downtown Manitowoc