(WFRV) – Kohl’s is the latest major retailer to announce they will close for Thanksgiving this year.
In a statement, Kohl’s says they are “designing plans to reflect a year like no other.”
“Given the importance of safety and convenience, we expect more customers to shop earlier, search for great deals throughout the season, and take advantage of our online and omnichannel conveniences. Therefore, we have made the decision to close our stores on Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 26, 2020.”
Michelle Gass, Kohl’s chief executive officer, says they are adapting to changing customer expectations and behaviors.
“We are deeply appreciative of how our team of Kohl’s associates have shown up to serve our customers through this pandemic and know that they will continue to show Kohl’s at our best throughout the holidays.”
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 key moments from the final showdown
- Warren Gerds/Critic at Large: Students prepare original pandemic-themed plays at Oshkosh school
- New quarry causing tension in Door County
- Local Veteran surprised with gift of car
- Man arrested in North Carolina in May accused of threatening to kill Joe Biden