GREEN BAY, Wis. (WFRV) – Two off-ramps from the Mason Street Bridge will be closed Tuesday while crews remove sign structures, according to the Wisconsin Department of Transportation.
WisDot says the off-ramp to Ashland Avenue will be closed from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
From 1 p.m. to 3 p.m., the off-ramp to Monroe Avenue will be closed.
For more on maintenance operations schedules, visit the WisDOT website.
- Neenah school recognized by ESPN for inclusive sports program
- Judge stops Election Day gun ban near Michigan polling sites
- Pumpkin Palooza starts Wednesday in Titletown district
- Oshkosh bicyclist dies after being struck by train
- Green Bay School District veteran Luis Franco named one of the most influential Latinos in Wisconsin