NEENAH, Wis. (WFRV) – The Department of Workforce Development says 30 workers will be affected by a layoff at a Neenah company.
According to a release from the DWD, Compass Group USA, located in the 400 block of Lake Street, expects the layoffs to be completed around the end of March 2020.
Compass Group says the layoffs are occurring “due to termination of contracted services with Eurest Services.”
Despite the layoff, Compass Group says those affected by the layoff “will have the opportunity to apply for similar roles with the new provider company.”
There is no word yet on who the new provider company is at this time.
- Native American burial ground found during Lakeshore trail construction
- Woman dead after Brown County vehicle rollover
- Unified School District of De Pere serves thousands of meals through Free Meals for Kids program
- Man facing charges for allegedly stabbing Green Bay officer
- A major milestone met for Brown County’s Southern Bridge Corridor project