APPLETON, Wis. (WFRV) – In celebration of its 25th anniversary, Loaves & Fishes of the Fox Valley, Inc. provided free and nutritious evening meals to anyone in need on Monday afternoon.
The celebration took place at St. Therese Activity Center in the City of Appleton and also showcased a small ceremony to honor its founder, Carol Burns, who began the business 25 years ago.
During the event, guests enjoyed delicious food and sweet cupcakes donated by Tamara`s the Cake Guru.
- President Biden ordering economic help as talks start on $1.9 trillion relief package
- Schumer: House to send Trump impeachment article Monday
- Reports: Former Milwaukee Brewer Hank Aaron dies at 86
- Wisconsin Republicans propose rejecting mask mandate
- Wisconsin among recipients of Bob Evans pork that is being recalled