APPLETON, Wis. (WFRV) – In celebration of its 25th anniversary, Loaves & Fishes of the Fox Valley, Inc. provided free and nutritious evening meals to anyone in need on Monday afternoon.
The celebration took place at St. Therese Activity Center in the City of Appleton and also showcased a small ceremony to honor its founder, Carol Burns, who began the business 25 years ago.
During the event, guests enjoyed delicious food and sweet cupcakes donated by Tamara`s the Cake Guru.
- Titletown’s Esports League back in action, Rocket League this year’s game of choice
- Max Wagner and sister Jada living their dream, giving back to Green Bay
- NewsNation reporter released from jail after arrest
- More than just a win: Green Bay Interim Head Coach Freddie Owens makes history
- Messy system enters late tonight