SEYMOUR, Wis. (WFRV) Multiple crews were called to a shed fire, just east of Black Creek.
According to Black Creek Fire & Rescue who were on scene, the call came in at 11:42 a.m. on Friday, January 1 for a fire in a machine shed on Kropp Road.
There were several mini explosions due to vehicle tires blowing up. The shed is a total loss.
There is no word on the cause of the fire or if anyone was injured during the incident.
The fire did happen during the same time as a fire in the Town of Osborn, however the incidents were not related and resources were rationed using the Mutual Aid Box Alarm System.
- Oshkosh firefighters train for ice rescues as ice fishing season heats up
- Green Bay Area School District offers students hands-on experience into construction trades
- Wisconsin Senate votes to repeal Wisconsin mask mandate
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Lanes closed, possible power outages on Lombardi Ave. due to crash
- Ice cover over the Great Lakes is well below normal. What does it mean?