(WFRV) The Wisconsin State Patrol has arrested 45-year-old Scott Claussen for his 4th offense OWI.
According to the Wisconsin State Patrol Northeast Region Fond du Lac Post, the incident happened around 2:45 a.m. on Friday, January 1. A trooper saw a gray Jeep Wrangler parked in traffic on Green Valley Road near Woodenshoe Road in Winnebago County.
Upon contact with Claussen, the trooper recognized several signs of impairment.
Standardized Field Sobriety Tests were attempted, with Claussen only being able to complete one. He was taken into custody for Operating Under the Influence – 4th Offense while he was under .02 BAC restriction.
“Pursuant to the direction of the Wisconsin Supreme Court, as found in Supreme Court Rule 20:3.6,
Trial Publicly, you are advised that a charge is merely an accusation and that a defendant is
presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.”
- Judge says Amazon won’t have to restore Parler web service
- McConnell seeks to push Trump impeachment trial to February
- Fond du Lac man dead after crash with semi near Kiekhaefer Parkway
- Surge of people 65 and up in Green Bay area looking to receive COVID-19 vaccine, but supply is limited
- Trial scheduled in 2022 for man alleged in killing Shawano brothers