POYGAN, Wis. (WFRV) – A man is safe after his truck reportedly went through the ice near Lone Willow Island on Lake Winneconne near Poygan on Wednesday morning.
The Winnebago County Sheriff’s Office says they received a report from the man at around 6:35 a.m.
Officials tell Local 5 that the man and rescue crews are back to shore at this time.
There is no word yet on the condition of the man.
- UW Madison announces masks to be worn indoors on campus
- Wisconsin adds nearly 1,400 new COVID cases, highest in six months
- U.S. Venture cancels events due to new COVID-19 CDC recommendations
- Ex-cops charged in Floyd death want separation from Chauvin
- Smoke from Canada causes Air Quality Advisory to be issued across WI until August 4