POYGAN, Wis. (WFRV) – A man is safe after his truck reportedly went through the ice near Lone Willow Island on Lake Winneconne near Poygan on Wednesday morning.
The Winnebago County Sheriff’s Office says they received a report from the man at around 6:35 a.m.
Officials tell Local 5 that the man and rescue crews are back to shore at this time.
There is no word yet on the condition of the man.
- Wisconsin Republicans differ on virus response
- Northeast Wisconsin’s nonprofits look to makeup for missed fundraisers this Giving Tuesday
- Bellin Health bringing back retirees and redeploying existing staff to fight Covid-19
- Local health department kicks off holiday donation drive in honor of coworker
- Front-line workers want first round of COVID-19 vaccines when approved