TOWN OF DEERFIELD, Wis. (WFRV) – A 38-year-old man is dead after a single-vehicle crash in Waushara County on Saturday morning.
The Waushara County Sheriff’s Office says it received a 911 call regarding a crash on County Road B north of County Road C in the Town of Deerfield.
When crews arrived on the scene, they determined the vehicle had been traveling northbound and left the roadway, striking a tree.
A 38-year-old man from Hancock was pronounced dead at the scene.
Authorities say the name of the driver will be released after the investigation is complete.
- City of Green Bay offering tips to stay safe while heading out to the polls
- The Art Garage ‘Doin’ the Classics’ amid COVID-19
- High court won’t extend Wisconsin’s absentee ballot deadline
- Members of West De Pere community push back against district’s decision to return to in-person learning
- Warren Gerds/Critic at Large: Education series virtual this year at Appleton PAC