TOWNSHIP OF LITTLE WOLF, Wis. (WFRV) – A man driving a modified lawnmower, was trapped after crashing into a ditch, and was later freed by a witness.
The Waupaca County Sheriff’s Office responded to a call for an alleged tractor crash on Progress Road around 5:00 pm Tuesday night. Authorities determined that the vehicle was actually a modified lawnmower that was traveling at a high speed.
The vehicle was driven by a man, who lost control of the vehicle and entered a ditch before overturning several times. The man was trapped as a result of the crash.
The driver was freed by a witness but sustained several injuries from the crash.
The incident is under investigation through the Waupaca County Sheriff’s Office.
- HealthWatch: COVID Stress and Newborn Brains
- Warren Gerds/Critic at Large: Coronavirus: Casting a net around the Internet, part 16
- “Diaper Need Awareness Week” in Brown County
- Native American ancestral remains, artifacts returned to U.S. soil
- Senators push bipartisan plan to ‘finish fixing’ the FAFSA