TWO RIVERS, Wis. (WFRV) – A Sheboygan man was taken to the hospital after a semi manure hauler rolled over in Manitowoc County.
The Manitowoc County Sheriff’s Office asked the public on Facebook just before 10 a.m. on Wednesday to avoid STH 42 north of Two Rivers.
Authorities say a semi manure hauler rolled on its side at Elmwood Road and STH 42. A 25-year-old Sheboygan man was transported to a local hospital for non-life-threatening injuries.
The Sheriff’s Office does not have an anticipated time of reopening.
- Police ask for help in search of armed robbery suspect
- Warren Gerds/Critic at Large: Extra! What the human is really good at
- Relief nurses head home from Green Bay, express apprehension but confidence in travel safety over Thanksgiving
- Traveling abroad? The CDC now says you should get 3 coronavirus tests
- DNR urges hunters to watch for elk and moose, keeping non-target animals safe