FOND DU LAC, Wis. – An apartment tenant in Fond Du Lac was rescued after his building’s dryer started on fire.
The incident happened at 3:34 PM on 270 Grand Court, at Building E.
Upon arrival, fire crews entered the building and quickly located the fire in a common first-floor hallway.
Firefighters then removed the dryer to minimize the fire spread.
After locating the 2nd-floor tenant who was unable to self-evacuate, firefighters rescued him through the window.
After crews ventilated the structure, all tenants were cleared to return.
No transportation to a hospital was required for any of the tenants.