MANAWA, Wis. (WFRV) Alex Kasper has been sentenced to 6 years in prison followed by 6 years of extended supervision.
In March 2020, he was charged one count of Child Enticement – Sexual Contact, two counts of 1st Degree Child Sexual Assault with Person under 12, one count of Cause Child <13 to View/Listen Sex. Act, one count of Child Abuse-High Probability/Great Harm and one count of 1st Degree Sex Assault-Sexual Contact with Person under Age of 13.
ORIGINAL STORY: Manawa man charged with six counts of sexual assault with a child under 12
Mar 10, 2020, 09:47 a.m.
WAUPACA COUNTY, Wis. (WFRV) – An 18-year-old man from Manawa has been charged with six counts of first-degree Child Sexual Assault.
Alex Kasper is being charged with three counts of first-degree sexual assault with a child under the age of 12, and three counts of first-degree sexual contact with a child under the age of 13.
According to the Neenah Child Advocacy Center, three of Kasper’s victims were between the ages of 5 to 10 years old when the incidents occurred.
Kasper is being held on a 25,000 cash bond and is set to appear in court on March 11.
- Warren Gerds/Critic at Large: Virtual comedy-drama ‘Cornered’ next for Green Bay play troupe
- Oshkosh family requests birthday cards for one of the oldest COVID-19 survivors
- Packers invite season ticket holders, frontline healthcare workers to NFC Championship game
- After record-breaking spike in COVID-19 deaths, DHS reports 1 virus-related death
- Chocolate recalled after plastic found in products