MANITOWOC, Wis. (WFRV) – The Manitowoc County Sheriff’s Office says their Crime Stoppers P3 app has been exceeding expectations.
The new crime-fighting tool was launched in November.
P3 allows citizens to report crimes anonymously through an app on their smartphone or computer.
Since launching the app, the Sheriff’s Office says they have received 73 tips, well above the average 100 tips they typically see for the entire year.
To download the P3 app for any participating county, click below.
- Appleton police search for woman after incident with dog
- DNR investigating contamination issue at Marinette JCI/Tyco Fire Technology Center
- UPDATE: Oshkosh man found with gunshot wound, residents near area advised to shelter in place
- Ice rink, event plaza coming to downtown Neenah thanks to $4 – $5 million gift
- Texas school district apologizes for ‘hero’ assignment listing accused Kenosha shooter