MANITOWOC, Wis. (WFRV) – The Manitowoc County Sheriff’s Office says their Crime Stoppers P3 app has been exceeding expectations.
The new crime-fighting tool was launched in November.
P3 allows citizens to report crimes anonymously through an app on their smartphone or computer.
Since launching the app, the Sheriff’s Office says they have received 73 tips, well above the average 100 tips they typically see for the entire year.
To download the P3 app for any participating county, click below.
- Transformation House highlights need for transitional housing
- Green Bay Water Utility on track to remove all lead pipes by end of 2020
- Green Bay Southwest High School students aim to tackle perch problem with aquaponics program
- Police: 5 dead after gunman opened fire at Milwaukee brewery complex
- No new confirmed cases of coronavirus in Wisconsin, risk of spread remains low