MANITOWOC, Wis. (WFRV) – The Manitowoc County Sheriff’s Office says their Crime Stoppers P3 app has been exceeding expectations.
The new crime-fighting tool was launched in November.
P3 allows citizens to report crimes anonymously through an app on their smartphone or computer.
Since launching the app, the Sheriff’s Office says they have received 73 tips, well above the average 100 tips they typically see for the entire year.
To download the P3 app for any participating county, click below.
- Girls Scout Cookie Season
- Bellin Hospital makes World’s Best Hospitals 2021 list
- Structure fire in Green Bay apartment complex, 4 rescued from third floor
- Winnebago County Sheriffs Office holds training to fight internet crimes against children
- Green Bay police search for suspect in armed robbery incident on city’s eastside