MANITOWOC, Wis. (WFRV) – The Manitowoc Senior Center opens its doors on Monday, Dec. 14., advising visitors of certain recommendations.
Manitowoc Senior Center strongly encourages members and visitors to follow these recommendations:
- Stay home if you are exhibiting symptoms of any illness.
- Follow CDC guidance on personal hygiene.
- Continue to keep a distance of at least six feet between yourself and other people who do not live in your home.
- Stay out of crowded places and avoid mass gatherings.
- Trouble breathing, tooth loss: Some COVID-19 patients face lasting effects
- Despite IRS warning, stimulus checks and debit cards cause confusion
- Warren Gerds/Critic at Large: Review: COVID-19 adds meanings to ‘Elvis Lives!’ at Ashwaubenon PAC
- Downtown Green Bay goes green and gold to celebrate NFC Championship game
- Larry King dead at 87