MANITOWOC, Wis. (WFRV) – A five-year Manitowoc tradition ‘Evergleams On Eighth’ is back and is inviting guests to view its festive trees beginning on Thanksgiving Eve and lasting till January 10, 2021.
Through the efforts of several local collectors, staff says the event will display more than 100 trees in over 40 different styles, sizes, and colors in the downtown windows.
Evergleams On Eighth will also include bright displays on Quay Street windows featuring dozens of trees, affectionately known as ‘Frankie’s Forest’.
Almost 30 other business windows will simultaneously display gleaming beauties, including the newly discovered 10’ commercial tree originally used at a Two Rivers bank, on display in the historic Schuette Building.
However, staff are informing residents one thing this specialty event will be doing without this year will be the Trolley ride to the Trees. For more information on the event visit thee Evergleams On Eighth Facebook page.
- Michigan officials certify election, sealing Biden victory
- Small group of Packers employees, household family to attend Sunday’s game
- Clintonville School Board to decide on return to school plan at Monday meeting
- Bonduel Harley-Davidson dealership like ‘coming to the candy store’
- Wisconsin attorney general suing over GOP lame-duck law