Green Bay, Wis. (WFRV) — A memorial has been set up at the crash site of Sunday’s fatal Lombardi Ave. accident.
As a result of the crash, a woman with two passengers was hit while turning into the Kwik Trip.
All three died from the impact of that accident.
Community members gathered Monday night near the memorial to give their condolences to the friends and family of the victims.
One of the victim’s friends said the community will mourn this loss for quite some time:
“He was always there for me as role model, as a teammate, as a star. Sad to see them go, it was too early,” says Gonzalo Huete, a friend of one of the victims.
The names of the victim’s involved in the crash have not yet been released but Huete says the whole soccer community is saddened by the loss.
- Warren Gerds/Critic at Large: Week ahead: Performances arriving or no longer in calendar, part 28
- Manitowoc County Schools new campaign aimed at reminding everyone safety measures are in place
- Neenah haunted house prepares to open for the season with adaptations for Covid
- Will death of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg have an impact on the upcoming election in Wisconsin?
- A few showers return Thursday, much cooler next week