THURSDAY 7/9/2020 5:01 p.m.
HOWARD, Wis. (WFRV) – A 13-year-old girl previously reported missing has been found safe, according to the Brown County Sheriff’s Office.
An endangered missing person alert was issued Thursday afternoon for Anastacia Degrand of the Howard area.
No other details were immediately available.
Original Story: MISSING: Anastacia Degrand, 13, from Howard area
THURSDAY 7/9/2020 1:41 p.m.
HOWARD, Wis. (WFRV) – The Brown County Sheriff’s Office is asking for assistance in locating a missing Howard area teenager.
Authorities say 13-year-old Anastacia De Grand was last seen Wednesday night after 9 p.m. and was wearing a black sweatshirt and black sweatpants. She is described as 5’0, 110 lbs, with dirty blonde hair with blue streaks and hazel eyes.
The Sheriff’s Office says they are actively looking for Ana, adding that her family just reported her missing. Authorities believe Ana may be endangered.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Brown County Sheriff’s Office at 920-391-7450 or local law enforcement.
- Wisconsin adds over 5,000 new COVID-19 cases, 24 deaths
- Walmart puts guns, ammunition back on display at US stores
- Former Packer, Hall of Famer Herb Adderley dies at 81
- Pres. Trump schedules another Wisconsin visit ahead of Election Day
- Two Rivers monument honors lives lost in one of Wisconsin’s deadliest shipwrecks