THURSDAY 7/9/2020 5:01 p.m.
HOWARD, Wis. (WFRV) – A 13-year-old girl previously reported missing has been found safe, according to the Brown County Sheriff’s Office.
An endangered missing person alert was issued Thursday afternoon for Anastacia Degrand of the Howard area.
No other details were immediately available.
Original Story: MISSING: Anastacia Degrand, 13, from Howard area
THURSDAY 7/9/2020 1:41 p.m.
HOWARD, Wis. (WFRV) – The Brown County Sheriff’s Office is asking for assistance in locating a missing Howard area teenager.
Authorities say 13-year-old Anastacia De Grand was last seen Wednesday night after 9 p.m. and was wearing a black sweatshirt and black sweatpants. She is described as 5’0, 110 lbs, with dirty blonde hair with blue streaks and hazel eyes.
The Sheriff’s Office says they are actively looking for Ana, adding that her family just reported her missing. Authorities believe Ana may be endangered.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Brown County Sheriff’s Office at 920-391-7450 or local law enforcement.
- IRS delays start of tax season to Feb. 12
- Trump to leave Washington on morning of Biden’s inauguration
- Biden to lay out plan to ramp up COVID-19 vaccine distribution
- Third stimulus check: Here’s when you might get a $1,400 direct payment
- Packers themed decorations to light up downtown Green Bay during playoff run