KESHENA, Wis. (WFRV) – Authorities are searching for a Clark County woman who reportedly frequents the Menominee Casino in Keshena.
According to the Menominee County Sheriff’s Office, 27-year-old Cassandra “Cassy” Ayon was last seen on Oct. 3 at around 3:45 a.m. in the Unity area when she left a friend’s house.
Cassy, of Loyal, never made it home and didn’t show up to work on Oct. 5.
Cassy is 5’4″, about 185 pounds, and has brown eyes and black hair. She has several tattoos, including a right-side shoulder piece tattoo of roses and a rose, rosary, and dove tattoo on her left forearm. On her inside wrist, she has a tattoo saying “Alberto.”
Cassy was last seen wearing a black long sleeve shirt, blue jeans, and brown boots.
She drives a black 2015 Chevy Impala with Wisconsin license plate AHZ-2509.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Clark County Sheriff’s Department at 715-743-3157 or local law enforcement.
- The Art Garage ‘Doin’ the Classics’ amid COVID-19
- High court won’t extend Wisconsin’s absentee ballot deadline
- Members of West De Pere community push back against district’s decision to return to in-person learning
- Warren Gerds/Critic at Large: Education series virtual this year at Appleton PAC
- Early voting in Green Bay, moderate turn out so far