MONDAY 10/12/2020 7:31 a.m.
MANITOWOC, Wis. (WFRV) – A woman missing since late September has been found safe in another state.
Authorities issued a missing endangered person alert for 32-year-old Lacy M. Komanekin, who was last seen on Sept. 20, in early October.
The Manitowoc County Sheriff’s Office says Lacy was found safe in another state on Sunday.
Original Story: MISSING: Lacy Komanekin, 32, last seen in Manitowoc
FRIDAY 10/2/2020 10:46 a.m.
MANITOWOC, Wis. (WFRV) – Manitowoc Police are seraching for a 32-year-old woman that hasn’t been seen since late September.
Authorities say 32-year-old Lacy M. Komanekin was last seen in the 400 block of Park Street in Manitowoc at around 2:15 p.m. on Sunday, Sept. 20.
Lacy’s family reported her missing on Thursday, Sept. 24. She left her purse and phone behind, and authorities say Lacy is believed to be missing and endangered.
Her whereabouts are unknown at this time.
Lacy is described as Native American, 5’3″ and about 175 pounds. She has brown hair and brown eyes.
Anyone with information on Lacy’s welfare or whereabouts is asked to contact Manitowoc Police at (920)686-6557 or (920)686-6551, or their local law enforcement.
- Pinch-hit HR by Tellez gives Brewers 4-2 win over Pirates
- Scattered showers & storms late this week and weekend
- New eviction moratorium set to expire October 3rd, some hope for struggling Renters and Property Owners
- Sturgis Motorcycle Rally revs back bigger, despite virus variant
- Prevea Health announces requirement for employee vaccinations