SATURDAY 1/2/2021 2:12 p.m.
FOREST, Wis. (WFRV) – The Silver Alert issued for 82-year-old Marshall Warner from Cornell, has been cancelled.
A few hours after the alert was issued, the Wisconsin Department of Justice announced that Marshall had been located safe.
Original Story: MISSING: Marshall A. Warner, 82, from Cornell
SATURDAY 1/2/2021 9 a.m.
FOREST, Wis. (WFRV) – A Silver Alert has been issued for 82-year-old Marshall Allen Warner from Cornell, who was last seen on Jan. 1.
Officials say Marshall was last seen on Friday at 12 p.m., in the Town of Forest, driving a maroon Chevrolet 1500 crew cab pickup truck that has a broken side mirror on the passenger’s side, and the license plate RX8337.
Police report Marshall’s direction of travel remains unknown at this time but he reportedly normally travels on Highway 64 from Cornell to Forest through Chippewa, Dunn, and St. Croix Counties.
Marshall is described to be a 5’10” white man with hazel eyes, grey hair, and a short white beard. Marshall is said to have a “Mule Skinner” tattoo located on his forearm.
Authorities report he was last seen wearing a black leather jacket, blue jeans, and black cowboy boots, and possibly a blue button-up shirt.
If anyone has any information on the whereabouts of Marshall Warner, contact the Cornell Police Department at, 715-239-3707.
- Senate’s top Democrat, Republican seek path to guide 50-50 chamber
- Manitowoc approves construction of largest new apartment complex in quite some time
- Fond du Lac Co. rolling out COVID-19 vaccine for residents 65 years old and older
- WIAC votes to begin winter sports competition
- Gov. Evers issues new health emergency, face-covering requirement effective immediately