OUTAGAMIE COUNTY, Wis. (WFRV) – The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) announced highway maintenance will be taking place in northeast Wisonsin highways from Dec.14 through Dec. 18.
According to WisDOT, starting Monday and lasting throughout the week, maintenance crews will be sealing bridge joints located on northbound and southbound I-41 between County BB and the Winnebago/Outagamie County line from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Officials say various lanes will be closed during repairs. Motorists are being urged to slow down and be mindful of workers near highways.
To find more project updates, road closure information, and highway construction news in Northeast Wisconsin, click here.
- The ‘Wolf Moon’ will rise in the sky this week – here’s how you can best view it
- City of Neenah looks to fill vacant crossing guard positions
- Federal government unseals secret coronavirus reports, see your state’s data
- Menominee HS participates in No Name-Calling Week to help end bullying
- UPDATE: Lanes clear near HWY 55 and High Cliff Road in Calumet after structure fire