NEENAH, Wis. (WFRV) – Authorities are investigating after a man was brought to a local hospital with a gunshot wound.
Neenah Police say they were notified shortly after 2:40 a.m. on Friday that a man in his 40s had been brought to the hospital with the gunshot wound. The shooting reporting took place in the 200 block of E. Doty Avenue in the City of Neenah.
The man is still receiving treatment.
Police say this is an active investigation with no further details available.
The public is not believed to be in any danger at this time and investigators are on scene on E. Doty.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Crime Stoppers at 920-231-8477.
- Door County villages apply for more land, expanding outdoor recreation
- Warren Gerds/Critic at Large: Viral ‘Faithfall,’ ‘Only for Now’ theater pieces set in Green Bay
- Gov. Evers announces shipment of one millionth mask for pandemic protection
- New technology at Wisconsin airports make travels safer and more convenient, now and into the future
- UPDATE: GSA recognizes president-elect Biden, clearing way for formal transition