NEW HOLSTEIN, Wis. (WFRV) – The New Holstein Aquatic Center will be opening for the summer, with some changes in place amid COVID-19.
According to a post on the Aquatic Center’s Facebook page, they’ll open on July 1 at noon and be open from noon to 8 p.m. Sunday-Saturday through the summer.
Unlike previous summers, the Aquatic Center will not offer swim lessons, preschool lessons, or water aerobics due to social distancing recommendations. The slides, locker rooms, and concession stands will also not open this summer.
Multiple swimming spaces across Northeast Wisconsin will remain closed this summer, including:
- City of Appleton pools
- Ashwaubomay Lake in Ashwaubenon
- Outagamie County’s Plamann Lake
- Oshkosh’s Pollock Water Park
Some swim areas are opening this year, including:
- Colburn Pool in Green Bay
- De Pere’s Legion Pool
- Howard’s Duck Creek Quarry
- Little Chute’s Doyle Pool
- Neenah’s Pool
- New Holstein Aquatic Center
- Menasha Pool