WAUSAUKEE, Wis. (WFRV) – Authorities in Northern Wisconsin are asking for volunteers to conduct a search for a woman who has been missing since 2017.
The Wagner Fire Department says they, in conjuction with the Marinette County Sheriff’s Office, are organizing a search for Jeannette Fullerton. A Silver Alert was issued for the Wausaukee woman in August of 2017.
According to authorities, new evidence has been discovered and there is a new area they would like to search.
The search will take place on Sunday, September 27 at 9 a.m. The Wagner Fire Department says they will meet at N10603 Schultz Road at 8:30 a.m. to sign in. Lunch and drinks will be provided for the search party.
For more information about the search, visit the Wagner Fire Department Facebook page.
- State bans indoor dining in Chicago, adds restrictions starting Friday due to resurgence of COVID-19
- Second stimulus checks: Trump eyes aid deal with direct payments after Election Day
- Green Bay, Brown County budget plans invest in behavioral health initiatives
- WPS Garden of Lights returns to Green Bay Botanical Garden for 24th year
- Wisconsin reports largest single-day increases in COVID-19 cases, deaths