CALEDONIA, Wis. (WFRV) – The driver of a vehicle received non-life threatening injuries following a crash with a school bus in the Township of Caledonia on Wednesday.
According to the Waupaca County Sheriff’s Office, authorities received a report of a crash between a passenger vehicle and a school bus at the intersection of Highway 45 and County Road W shortly before 4:30 p.m.
Officers say the school bus belongs to the New London School District. There were no injuries to anyone on the bus.
The condition of the driver of the passenger vehicle is unknown at this time.
No further information is available at this time.
- Campus food pantry at NWTC hopes to impact food insecurity among students
- Report on Law Enforcement policies and standards recommendations released
- Students tap into their body in Center Stage High School Musical Theater Program’s workshop
- Gov. Evers signs Executive Order directing law enforcement to review, update use of force policies
- Winnebago Co. Health asking for feedback from those who have not received COVID-19 vaccine