OSHKOSH, Wis. (WFRV) – Chick-fil-A in Oshkosh is providing a redemption card for a free Chick-fil-A chicken sandwich to those who interview.
According to a release, the restaurant is hiring up to 120-140 new employees to join their team. With multiple positions available, they are seeking customer service and kitchen employees.
The hiring event is scheduled for Thursday, Dec. 17, with two sessions. The first session is from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., while the second starts at 1:00 p.m. and concludes at 6:00 p.m.
All training will be conducted at the restaurant and Chick-fil-A prefers to promote leadership from within.
- Wisconsin DNR resists starting wolf hunt immediately
- Packers staff getting Lambeau Field prepped ahead of Sunday’s NFC Championship
- Upper Michigan fisherman drowns in Lake Michigan
- Austin wins Senate confirmation as 1st Black Pentagon chief
- President Biden ordering economic help as talks start on $1.9 trillion relief package