OSHKOSH, Wis. (WFRV) – Chick-fil-A in Oshkosh is providing a redemption card for a free Chick-fil-A chicken sandwich to those who interview.
According to a release, the restaurant is hiring up to 120-140 new employees to join their team. With multiple positions available, they are seeking customer service and kitchen employees.
The hiring event is scheduled for Thursday, Dec. 17, with two sessions. The first session is from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., while the second starts at 1:00 p.m. and concludes at 6:00 p.m.
All training will be conducted at the restaurant and Chick-fil-A prefers to promote leadership from within.
- Breezy Sunday before another chance at snow to start next week
- How to keep your Christmas tree alive a little longer, according to a farmer
- U.S. Senators release joint statement on exploitation of Waukesha Christmas Parade tragedy
- ‘Insane’ encounter with great white shark caught on camera in Hawaii
- E. Mason St. in Green Bay to temporarily close starting Nov. 30