Three One Four Pizza started construction in April. Their soft opening was a success as they sold out of pizza in just a few hours.
“You can expect a very chill vibe here,” Travis Lee, owner of Three One Four Pizza, tells WFRV Local 5. “This feels like a California, west coast pizza thing in our mind. And that’s what we like, a very relaxed atmosphere.
Three One Four Pizza, located at 803 Otter Avenue, will have a grand opening on August 8.
- High demand for flu shots as experts hope to avoid ‘twindemic’
- Vintage Shop Hop: Loot Vintage & Supply
- Marcus closes 17 theaters it had reopened amid coronavirus
- Former President Jimmy Carter celebrates 96th birthday
- Warren Gerds/Critic at Large: Review: Live ‘The Drawer Boy’ brilliant in De Pere