According to authorities, 59-year-old James Gruettner was found dead from an apparent gunshot wound in an Oshkosh residence on August 4. John Miller, a 57-year-old man, and Rebecca Borkowski, a 33-year-old woman, were both transported to local hospitals for gunshot wounds.
The Green Lake County Sheriff’s Office arrested the suspect, 39-year-old Joshua Aide, shortly after the incident.
Oshkosh Police say Aide is being held on charges of 1st Degree Intentional Homicide and two counts of Attempted 1st Degree Homicide.
According to police, Aide and the victims are familiar with each other.
No other details are being released at this time.
- Gov. Evers makes stop at Oneida Behavioral Health Center to check in on substance abuse pilot program
- What exactly is a ‘wealth tax’ and how would it work?
- iPhone now lets you add your digital vaccine card to Apple Wallet. Here’s how
- Fox Crossing Police investigate reports of a gun being fired, one person injured
- Green Bay Botanical Garden is shining a light on the annual “WPS Garden of Lights” 25th anniversary