OSHKOSH, Wis. (WFRV) – The City of Oshkosh received a $250,000 grant to help support redevelopment in the area.
The money will go toward the preservation of the former Gibson Auto Body and turning it into a unique gathering space in the downtown area to host weddings, meetings, and other social gatherings.
The new owners of the space will be keeping the historical elements and use salvaged materials in the rebuilding process.
- Milwaukee police providing locks for Kia, Hyundai owners
- Newsmaker Sunday: Traumatic brain injuries and what symptoms to watch out for
- Single-family homes increase in price by $36,000 due to lumber shortage: study
- Green Bay Police Officer has minor injuries after vehicle collision
- Warren Gerds/Critic at Large: Two brands of stage classics get merry makeovers in Oshkosh