FOX CROSSING, Wis. (WFRV) – A kitchen fire has caused more than $30,000 worth of damages early Wednesday morning.
According to Fox Crossing Fire Chief Brian Harbison, the fire was located at Michiel’s Restaurant on Appleton Road. He believes it caused between $30,000 and $50,000 worth of damages.
The fire department says no one was hurt, but one firefighter did receive some heat stress. They say he will make a full recovery.
The chief says there is enough fire damage in the kitchen area to shut down the restaurant until it can reopen.