GREEN BAY, Wis.(WFRV)- Will there will be fans in the stands for the Packers playoff games? The organization is still working on the best option for all.
While the organization continues to deliberate on the topic, the Green Bay Convention and Visitors Bureau says that they are also working on a plan, if or when fans head into town. ” Actually, we’re still sort of defining what that might be this year,” said Brad Toll of the Green Bay Convention and Visitors Bureau. Toll says that they do anticipate some fans will be in town for the playoffs, and they are working on a list of safe things for them to do while here. “We are working with places like Stadium View and others to get things together,” said Toll.
“I hope that they let fans in the stands definitely at a safety measure because we’ve come this far and we’ve been cooped up for so long and we’ve given up so much,” said Bridgette Crabb, life-long Packers fan. Crabb working in the healthcare industry and says that she would love to attend a game, but that might not happen if the team decided to go without fans. “It would be really nice if we got the opportunity to go,” said Crabb.
- 16% of Wisconsinites have vaccine, 28 new COVID-19 related deaths
- Select Kroger stores, including Pick-n-Save, to receive vaccines, join federal program
- 15 dead when SUV carrying 27 collides with semi-truck near US-Mexico border
- Wisconsin bills seek to ban transgender athletes
- 2021 Allouez dog licenses now available