Ten finalists have been named in the search for the 21st member of the Green Bay Packers Fan Hall of Fame.
Fans were asked to nominate themselves or a friend in an essay and photo explaining why he or she should be recognized.
The 10 finalists are:
- Amy Nelson – Mayville, Wis.
- Dennis Willey – Houston, Texas
- Li Hu – Oshkosh, Wis.
- Scott Cagle – Suamico, Wis.
- Steve Sexmith – Appleton, Wis.
- Charlie Younkle – Green Bay, Wis.
- Chuck Bromley – Middleton, Idaho
- Brent Perzentka – Madison, Wis.
- Ron Colbo – De Pere, Wis.
- Paul Pagnozzi – Hawthorne, NJ
The Green Bay Packers are the first to have a Fan Hall of Fame, founded on the purpose of honoring a devout and longtime Packers fan each year.
Starting January 1st, fans can read the finalists’ profiles and vote online by clicking here or vote with a ballot by visiting the guest service desk in the Lambeau Field Atrium.
Voting deadline is midnight, January 31st, 2019. Voters are also entered into a random drawing to win Packers merchandise.
The winner will be announced in February 2019 and will receive four club seats to a 2019 Packers home game, a $500 gift card to Packers Pro Shop, a game tickets and round trip for two to a 2019 Packers away game, and a one-year subscription to Packers Plus.
He or she will also have their name added to the list of Fan Hall fo Fame honorees recognized in the Packers Hall of Fame.