BARABOO, Wis. (WFRV) – Authorities are investigating after a person was found dead at Devil’s Lake State Park.
WFRV sister station WISC reports a call for an injured person was reported around 11:30 a.m. Wednesday. The Sauk County Sheriff’s Office says the death is being investigated as a possible homicide.
The Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources says they are “responding to an incident at the south shore of Devil’s Lake State Park.” They add that the property is currently closed to the public.
No additional details are available at this time.
- Warren Gerds/Critic at Large: Review: Music’s fine virtually from Appleton orchestra players
- Commission to mute microphones in next presidential debate
- Group that repairs wheelchairs gets some more time to find new home
- Restaurants adjust as temperatures force guests back inside
- Explaining the two advisory referendums on Brown County’s Election Day ballot