TOWN OF BUCHANAN, Wis. (WFRV) – A bicyclist was airlifted after being struck by vehicle in the Town of Buchanan Friday afternoon.
The Outagamie County Sheriff’s Office says they received a report shortly after 2 p.m. of a car versus bicyclist crash at the intersection of County Road N and County Road CE.
Upon arrival, authorities learned a minivan traveling south on County Road N hit the bicyclist crossing over County Road N.
The bicyclist, a 49-year-old Menasha man, suffered life-threatening injuries and was flown to a local hospital.
The crash remains under investigation.
Original Story: Portion of highway in Kimberly closed due to crash
FRIDAY 9/18/2020 2:40 p.m.
KIMBERLY, Wis. (WFRV) – A Kimberly highway is closed due to a traffic crash.
Fox Valley Metro Police say County Highway N at County Highway CE is closed due to a traffic crash. CTH N is also closed at Kennedy Avenue.
It is unknown at this time how long roads will be closed. Fox Valley Metro Police are asking the community to avoid the area.
- Second stimulus checks: Trump eyes aid deal with direct payments after Election Day
- Green Bay, Brown County budget plans invest in behavioral health initiatives
- WPS Garden of Lights returns to Green Bay Botanical Garden for 24th year
- Wisconsin reports largest single-day increases in COVID-19 cases, deaths
- Full moon will shine on Halloween for first time since 1944